Monday, October 26, 2009

McDonalds, Seagulls, Bears...Vermont!

Hmmm. This blog is supposed to have a super cute video at the end but it doesn't because I'm working with some horrible A.I. that has decided to hold that super cute video hostage. I'll win this battle in the end but the end may be a few nights down the road.
In other important news, I almost hit a seagull in a McDonald's parking lot in Vermont. Eric's herbal endeavors are paying off and we now have a pot full of sprouting mint. And Oliver would much rather dance than eat peas. (I even put butter on them, come on little man.) But let us return to the seagull. 3, maybe 4, weeks ago a bear was killed. The bear was ruining a farmer's crops and so a hit was out on him, he had it coming to him, eating all that corn. Well, after taking the bear to get weighed (over 350 lbs.), the men decided to get some McDonalds. This is normal. A big ol' bear draped over the back of a pick-up in a McDonalds parking lot is logical, kind of . Seagulls?
In looking over this paragraph, I'm realizing that perhaps McDonalds is worse for me than I already knew. That plain burger, fries and too sweet tea that I ate before going to try on a pair of that modern cut of jeans called the Skinny cut, may not have been the scariest part of my venture into town. I'll be on the lookout for the elusive Bobcat- Mountain Lion- Panther next time I have a hankering for grease and self-torture. Good news though, the Skinny cut kind of makes me feel hip and cool and a little punk rocker, not really skinny but maybe that day will come, the jeans are fairly new to my not so skinny curves.

And now onto to Halloween News, just to get ya'll begging for more...I made Eric some very snug fitting pants out of faux snake skin. They are very scaley. A fabric store is a wondrous place. The same store where sweet baby blankets and endearing heirlooms are conceived, houses faux shame for the Carter family. Trick or Treat ya'll.
Ha. I've won the battle tonight!

No comments: