Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello





Hmmm.
Where to begin.
Suffice it to say that Friday, November 13 wasn't a good day and has helped lead to a lack of posts.
Now.
This past weekend, we ate a lot of stuffing and we ate a lot of sweet potato casserole.
Oliver started walking backwards and therefore bumping into things and then decided that bumping into things was fun so he did that a good bit.
Oliver finally broke the lamp. I say it like that, because I knew it was coming but don't like living in the dark, thankfully we have Christmas lights (1/2 of which burned out over the weekend) to help with the whole seeing thing.
Oliver also started twirling which aided in his quest to bump into things and gave us all a good laugh.
And finally, Oliver is still very much attached to his (used to be mine) red and white scrub brush, even taking it to bed with him.
I have been sewing up a storm these past couple of weeks, making....well gifts is all I'll say right now, I don't want to give anything away quite yet. I have 10 folks finished and 8 more to go! And probably more because I always forget people like, my own husband and son.
Eric is coming to the end of the semester, so he is busy reading and writing and studying and
trying not to have any more seizures. Only 1 week and 6 days to the end of his exams, yikes!
GranMaddie came to help us out post Friday the 13th and Oliver loved playing and showing off for her.
Getting ready for bed...if only it were really this easy. Well, then I'd miss the routines.
Here comes Oliver and his scurb brush!

No comments: