Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oliver Moments

Every day Oliver moments happen and no two are alike as the following videos show. (Although, there is a touch of mischief or playfulness always.) As I am typing this Eric and Oliver and I are tossing his new ball around, and Oliver's squeels hint of a hope that some accident or incident will occur.

Our Oliver is a sweet baby, personable, enjoying not only our company but interested in our conversations with Gregg and Gloria at the PO, or Nick and Sean from school. I love listening and visiting with just about anyone, and our sweet boy seems to like a good story as well. I think his goofiness will give him plenty of stories of his own though and I'm sure his cousins, being so close in age, will be there right beside him developing the plot!

In the second video, Oliver is demonstrating to, I think all 3 cousins, how to properly enjoy the wonderful Black and White book. Eating the ears off the Easter Bunny. Full after a good read.

No comments: