Monday, March 9, 2009

SPRING?...NOT QUITE YET.

SPRING TRYING TO NUDGE WINTER OUT OF THE WAY

March Mud! March Snow.

Spring comes and goes in Vermont. We had 3 days up in the lower 50's and then today I woke up to about 5 inches of snow, I guess the weather isn't quite finished making us shovel the pretty white stuff. (We're tryin' to warm up.) Oliver and I will be warming up quite a bit soon, (maybe) because we will be heading to the Carolina's this weekend! I've felt a little like I did when we were preparing for Oliver, because there is alot of stuff for traveling with a baby. So, we'll see if we land along with our carseat and stroller and Bjorn and baby food and bottles... and a baby Oliver and a mommy (hopefully it will be me).
Our first warmer days brought us outdoors quite a bit, I think I went for 4 different walks in one day accumulating to probably 4 hours of strolling around a very small town. I'm pretty sure that I'm known as that crazy girl that walks and walks and walks with her poor little boy who lives in a stroller bubble. (Oliver's stroller has a weather cover so we can get out in some fashion most days.) Just to give ya'll an idea of how many times I passed by Jeff's Barber Shop, our Post Office (farthest point in town from our house) is 0.3 miles from our house. Around and around I went. Oh well, Oliver's got to get his vitamin D!
Riding without the "boy-in-the-bubble" weather cover! Oliver is sooo excited in this picture.
Just a random "what are you doing, Oliver" video.

No comments: